9. PROFORM PARTS LS1 rockers are available in 1.7-ratio (#67940) or 1.8-ratio (#67941) and are installed with normal hand tools. Simply remove the factory rocker and rocker stands, and install these new PROFORM roller rockers. It is recommended to always check head and valve cover clearance and that you have the correct lifter preload. This is particularly important when changing camshafts or having the heads machined. Also make sure the pushrods are the correct length for your modifications. You can find out more about these roller rockers and their complete line of internal and external engine parts and tools at www.proformparts.com.
10. Holley's GM LS Retrofit Engine Oil Pan lets you install an LS engine in a variety of GM muscle car and truck chassis. It's the only LS retrofit oil pan with OEM fitment, oil filter mounting, oil cooler port provision, NVH suppression, flange gasket and sealing, and bell housing attachments. The pans are manufactured from high-quality cast aluminum and include a sump baffle, oil pump pickup tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, and oil passage cover. This pan fits all 4.8L-6.0L GM LS-series engines in '55-'87 GM cars and trucks. To learn more about this and other Holley products visit them on line at www.holley.com.
11. Scat Engine rotating assemblies are designed to meet the needs of most power and budget levels. Hundreds of kits are available-from cast crank combos to all-out forged sets capable of supporting well over 1,000 hp. You get the parts you want, save money, and have the satisfaction of building your dream engine yourself. The rotating assembly kits have high-quality Scat 9000 cast or 4340 forged cranks, standard, I-beam, or H-beam connecting rods, 3/8-inch or 7/16-inch rod bolts, bearings from King, Federal Mogul, or Clevite 77, and pistons and ring sets from SRP, JE Pistons, Ross, Keith Black, Diamond, or Probe. Many come balanced from the factory, saving you even more time and coin, www.scatcrankshafts.com.
12. Tuff Stuff water pump that moves plenty of coolant—and looks good doing it! These new (not remanufactured) pumps are available for several four and six-cylinder engines, as well as many popular V-8s—including the legendary Small Block 350. Gaskets are included. To learn more visit them at www.tuffstuffperformance.com.
13. Demon carburetor, the Street Demon, is a 625 cfm, vacuum secondary carburetor that offers enthusiasts a clean, straightforward design that delivers smooth performance, an amazingly crisp throttle response, and a stable idle. The Street Demon carburetor comes with an electric choke and fits square-bore and spread-bore intake manifolds. It is available with a ball-burnished or polished main body, or with a composite main body that reduces fuel temperatures up to 20 degrees F. To learn more about this carburetor visit www.demoncarbs.com.
14. Chevrolet Performance Carb-Certified E-Rod LSA crate engine. Emissions-legal supercharged power! Chevrolet Performance's E-ROD LSA crate engine kit was recently certified by CARB for installation in pre-OBD II vehicles ('95-and-earlier) in California. The E-ROD LSA kit is centered around the same 556hp 6.2-liter supercharged engine found in the Cadillac CTS-V series, and it is packaged with emissions equipment and supporting components that enable vintage rides to pass California's stringent emissions tests. For more info go to www.chevroletperformance.com.
15. Pace Exclusive SBC 350/350HP with EFI After testing several combinations on the dyno they came up with this great preforming fuel injected small block Chevy crate engine. They started with the Chevrolet Performance 350HO based on a tough, Chevy four-bolt block that holds a strong nodular iron crankshaft, PM rods, and aluminum pistons. The high-lift camshaft gives the engine its own unique, aggressive idle. The cam is based on the same one found in '65-'67 Corvette 327 engines, but it has even more lift and duration. We topped the 350HO off with the Edelbrock's 7116 Performer RPM Vortec intake and MSD's new Atomic EFI master system. These 350HO EFI engines are individually run for approximately 30 minutes or more on the dyno with various loads applied to insure proper engine break-in. The engine is then allowed to cool for final inspection. We pre-program the MSD's Atomic ECU and run the engine through the self-learn cycle prior to performance dyno pulls and final tuning. Includes a 2-year/50,000-mile parts and labor warranty. For more information visit www.paceperformance.com.
16. CFR Performance direct fit radiator is an exact replacement for '59-'72 Chevy Impala radiators and features an all-aluminum construction with a cross-flow cooling design. Features included are mounting brackets that position it in the stock location for convenient installation, as well as a machined billet filler water neck with overflow fitting. The radiator is constructed with an aluminum two-row furnace brazed core with 1-inch tubes; comparable to a four-core radiator. The Impala direct fit radiator is also available in a polished finish (HZ-5972-POL), or with built-in automatic transmission cooling lines (HZ-5972-AT). To learn more visit CFR Performance at www.cfrperformance.com.
17. COMP Cams Ultra-GoldTM ARC Series. The new ARC series has design updates and new features that take the popular line of rockers to a whole new level. The Ultra-GoldTM ARC Series Aluminum Rocker Arms, featuring an Arced, Recessed, Contoured design. Using cutting edge design techniques and manufacturing processes, Ultra-GoldTM ARC Rockers increase engine power, enhance valve train stability and improve oiling while fitting under stock valve covers. Trunnion retaining clips have been replaced with an ultra durable spiral lock type clip, similar to what holds a piston pin in place. Stress relieving radii have also been added to areas of the body, trunnion and pushrod seat insert. To learn more about this product and other comp products visit them at www.compcams.com.
18. Stromberg Carburetor has launched the first of a new range of ready-to-fit, solid fuel line kits for the ever-popular Genuine Stromberg 97 carburetor. Designed and manufactured exclusively by Stromberg Carburetor, the TwoStep range combines clean, simple looks with leak-free construction and simple installation. The CNC-bent ¼-inch 304 stainless steel lines provide more than enough fuel flow, even on the 3x2 manifolds. The Ford Nut compression fittings retain a traditional look and feel. And the unique stainless tee-pieces (shaped to match Stromberg linkage parts) benefit from leak-free "invisible" furnace brazed joints. If you would like to learn more about this and other Stromberg Carburetors log onto www.stromberg-97.com.
19. EMS The compact S.drives feature pulleys and mounting brackets that are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum in the USA as well as a full complement of high quality, name brand components from Edelbrock, Mavel, Sanden, and Powermaster. The S.drive systems are available with a raw machined or brightly polished finish as well as in any of their durable Fusioncoat colors. S.drive pulley systems are affordably priced to learn more about this kit call or visit them at 888-813-1293 or www.eddiemotorsports.com.
20. Magnuson Unleash the true potential of your LS1 powered Chevy Corvette with Magnuson's MP112 Supercharger Kit. Available for the '97-'98 Chevrolet Corvette, this bolt on supercharger is designed to deliver maximum performance while retaining factory-like drivability and reliability. Generating 6 psi of boost, the Magnuson MP112 Hybrid Roots Style Supercharger delivers power gains of approximately 120 hp and 120 lb-ft of torque at the rear wheels! But peak horsepower and torque numbers don't tell the whole story. "Under the curve" power is significantly enhanced delivering near instantaneous boost and torque upon demand that really pins you back in your seat. To learn more visit them www.magnacharger.com.