27. The pre cut top went on and was laid out, giving us a look at how easy it would go on.
28. The rear glass is looking good and will give you better visibility compared to the plastic windows. This option of glass was a Cadillac and Buick option, but became a popular upgrade in the Impala market.
29. The top was stapled to the header bow and attached to the rear window curtain and the trim sticks.
30. Hubbard’s convertible top weather stripping will keep the water and wind noise down.
31. Once the top was on, the convertible top weather strip pieces went on.
32. This Hubbard’s top was ready to drop as soon as the season permits!