6. The edges of the block were cleaned up to allow a good bond between the silicone and intake manifold.
7. The gaskets were test-fitted to make sure that they were the correct models.
8. The engine was ready for the intake to be bolted on.
9. Sal carefully installed the Edelbrock RPM intake.
10. The intake lined up perfectly and was ready to be bolted on.
11. Sal started off by bolting down the intake from the rear, using a cross pattern to bolt down the air gap intake.
12. Since we knew that this car would be a cruiser, we used an off road carb combination.
13. We pulled off the stock plugs in order to drill and tap them.
14. These fittings will ensure that we have no air leaks.
15. The carb was attached to the intake so that we could plumb the stainless steel Classic Tube lines.
16. After a few attempts, the hard lines were completed and the final touches were given to finish up the engine.
17. This Edelbrock intake and carb complemented the engine perfectly.