4. Here, Robert even tries to bend the old trailing arm. Guess what? They don’t bend.
5. The fixed trailing arm axle mount still holds the old bushing.
6. The body mount is ready for new equipment and awesome three wheels.
7. The square U shape will fit most Lowrider vehicle trailing arm mounts.couple of crescent wrenches.
8. From afar, you can see how the trailing arm works to help the frame.
9. Robert holds the trailing arm horizontal to show its rotating motion.
10. You can also see the polyurethane bushings that come with the unit.