27. 5.0 Mustang headers were used along with Taylor spark plug wires for looks and performance.
28. Since the engine was going to have a shaved firewall, the heater outlet hoses were tapped and plugged.
29. This Endurashine Edelbrock carburetor is going to receive a hard-line and will also be modified to allow hard-lines to be added in the future.
30. The water pump was tapped and plugged to eliminate unwanted water outlets.
31. The power steering bracket was bolted back on, as the water pump was sealed while we tightened down the brackets.
32. The freshly painted water pump went on smoothly.
33. The water pump pulley was tightened down. As you can see, the pulley has no grooves. A quick tip: If it is a smooth pulley, the majority of the times it is a reverse flow pump, just like we are using today.
34. The bowtie says it all, we used a single wire alternator to help eliminate the external regulators and unwanted wiring that came with the stock setup.
35. The only fabrication that we did was to make a bracket that held the alternator in place.
36. To keep our chrome from scratching, we used masking tape.
37. We didn’t bolt down the pulley on the power steering until we were positive that it was not going to be removed.
38. This engine was ready to be dropped into our Lincoln project.
2700 California St.
1122 West Ave.
12705 South Van Ness Avenue
1863 Eastman Avenue