For this issue of Hate Male we wanted to switch it up a little bit and give you fellas a few helpful hints to make your lady smile during the holiday season. As much as you may hate to think about it Christmas is getting closer and closer, so we're here to give you the top 10 easiest and most thoughtful gifts you can give to your girl this year.
1. A Nice Getaway: Don't just settle and give her a gift, try giving her memories of the two of you on a fantastic vacation.
2. Bling-Bling: After all, diamonds are a girl's best friend.
3. Rub Her Down: Better yet, pay for someone else to do it for you. Pamper the woman in your life with a relaxing day at a local spa.
4. Cheese!: Capture all of the special moments that you share together with a new digital camera. If she already has a digital camera consider a digital photo frame instead so she can show her pictures off at home.
5. Smell Good: Make her feel beautiful with some nice body lotions. Be sure to buy the nice stuff, not anything from a drugstore. Please don't be cheap!
6. Nose Bleed: Try to get her front row seats so she can see favorite band or artist. Share a night out on the town together.
7. We Love these Shows:Try buying her a collector item DVD set of Grey's Anatomy, Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives, CSI...there are a lot to choose from.
8. The Cuddler: A super-soft blanket in her favorite color is the perfect gift and will be fun to cuddle under together this winter.
9. Rise and Shine: She can make her own coffee drinks and have fun doing so. Plus, a few less trips to Starbucks will save her a bundle of money.
10. Heyyyyyy!: Some women would love an iPod nano. They're great for the gym and they're so cute.
If this list doesn't seem to help you with your gift giving experience MONEY is always a great gift to give her!